We created the Legislative Scorecard WordPress plugin.
Our plugin connects to the Bill Track 50 API, pulls in scorecard info (bills, scores, comments, and legislators), and displays this on the user’s WordPress website. We auto-populate everything, including official legislator headshots, to make this as seamless as possible.
The user’s typical workflow would be:
- Use Bill Track 50’s scorecard tool to choose a set of bills and score them.
- Bill Track 50 takes care of totaling the scores for each scorecard, tracks how legislators are voting, and scores them based on the user’s scores for each bill.
- The user installs our plugin, which connects to the Bill Track 50 scorecard of their choice and pulls in that data.
- The user’s scorecard data is then displayed on their WordPress website, just like you see in our legislative scorecard demo.
- Whenever they update their Bill Track 50 scorecard, our plugin takes care of pulling in that updated data into the user’s website.
Interactive Product Demo
Visit our product website at http://legislativescorecard.us/ to view our demo.
In the demo, you can:
- search for legislators by Colorado addresses
- sort and filter the results
- click Voting Record to view an individual legislator’s voting record, contact information, sponsored billed, and comments
The demo connects to Bill Track 50’s API to pull the latest information for each legislator. However, all scores and comments are created for demo purposes only.
The Idaho Freedom Foundation uses our scorecard plugin to power their Freedom Index.
Purchase & Support
If you have a Bill Track 50 account with scorecard already, you’re welcome to purchase directly from our pricing page. Then, we’ll contact you to send your license key.
Otherwise, contact us with any questions.