Bill Track 50 is a free service for citizens to look up information about federal and state bills and legislators. Since bill tracking can be convoluted, they also offer government legislation tracking tools to help organizations track bills and disseminate this information on their websites.
We’re excited to announce we’ve partnered with Bill Track 50 to start developing products which extend their legislative bill tracking platform and API to make legislation tracking much easier for organizations.
Legislative Scorecard for WordPress
Our first product, the Legislative Scorecard, has officially been released as of July 24th. This new legislation tracking WordPress plugin connects with and extends Bill Track 50’s current scorecard by adding features, such as:
- Find Your Legislator by Address
- Customizable, color-coded scoring
- Click-to-email or click-to-call legislators directly from the website
- Members-only feature to encourage memberships (optional)
Features making this quick integration possible are:
- Auto-updates scores from a Bill Track 50 scorecard (see screenshot)
- Auto-populates official legislator headshots (see screenshot)
- Ability to customize colors to match a website
- Ability to update the banner image and text
- Responsive for mobile and desktop devices
The members-only feature was just released a few days ago and has already helped a client in New Mexico obtain memberships for their new organization!
Product Demo & Questions
Our demo site is located at https://legislativescorecard.us/demo.
Contact us, if you’d like a Bill Track 50 trial or Legislative Scorecard for a WordPress demo.